Banning Members from this site.

Fancy meeting other Hyundai owners and enthusiasts? Find or organize a meeting here.
andrewboyle1978
Casual Member
Drives: i20 / ix20

Banning Members from this site.

Post by andrewboyle1978 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:41 pm

There has been a lot of rumours and comments bounded round this site recently, and I wish to give you the official view here, and now.

YES, as the site owners and site admin team, we do have the power to ban users, and also issue warning to people IF we decide their actions are classed as threatening, or personal attacks, or they attack the group by negative comments.

This site has been running for a number of years with no problems, but in the last couple of months we have HAD to ban a couple of people who started personal attacks on myself, and other group members, just because they didn't like what they wrote.

As a VERY ACTIVE member of this community and admin team, I take the success of this community seriously and will always act quickly to stop negative actions and personal attacks.

I want this site to be a SAFE and FUN place to chat about Hyundai's and not be a site for slander, personal attacks and hate speech.

If ANY members witness any such comments that slip through my radar, I would love it if you messaged me with details so I can take action.

I value EVERY SINGLE member here, and I personally would like to thank each and every one of you for joining us.

This site is here for YOUR benefit and if we can help you in ANY way, then please let us know.

Many thanks and Kind Regards,

AndyB
Website Admin Team

mogey
Casual Member
Drives: Trajet

Re: Banning Members from this site.

Post by mogey » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Well spoken Andy at the end of the day the site is for like minded people to glean information from other members who have experienced problems and to share their knowledge with the rest of the members.
There is no place for rudeness,ignorance or what ever it may be called.
If certain people can't adhere to the rules then the forum is better of without them.
Keep it up Andy and exclude anyone who abuses the system

bob a
Casual Member
Drives: ix35

Post by bob a » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:36 am

Here here - well put across

andrewboyle1978
Casual Member

Post by andrewboyle1978 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:35 pm

@mogey, @bob a, BIG Thanks.

This was written back in 2015, but it is as true today, as it was then.

AndyL who owns this site, and myself, make nothing from it financially, and you know any freebies we get, we always offer out in the competitions we run.

We are NOT connected to Hyundai in any way, unlike some owners clubs, we are just the same as you guys, Hyundai owners, looking out for others.

But thanks again for your support.

Keep up the good work yourself x

Kind Regards,

AndyB
Website Admin Team.

ugg998
Casual Member
Drives: Terracan

Post by ugg998 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 pm

As a newbie, I agree, seen too many sites fall due to undesirables.
Great site, keep the info going.

A big thanks to all involved.

Ugg998

andrewboyle1978
Casual Member

Post by andrewboyle1978 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:07 pm

@ugg998 Thanks for your support, it is much appreciated.